Saturday, August 13, 2005

three-day weekend

The below entry was originally posted to a defunct web blog site, provided here as a record of previous events. Some content might reflect old server and not current server.

Well, its just barely the 13 since its early in the morning just past 12:00 at night. Work is going good... most of my classes have finally started working with me, smooth as silk, easy going, as the word goes.
In Korea, this is a three-day weekend, in the words of one of my lower level students "Korea Japan stop Korea day" ... If you are saying "What?" let me explain. I think this is one of the many holidays associated with when Japan was an evil empire, and when they pulled out of Korea. Now Korea is on her own, the way Korea wants to be. If only both parts of Korea can be united, maybe Korea can slowly become whole-spirited again. That would be cool I guess.

I had things to say, but I'll write them next time, they aren't coming to mind now. DAAG!
 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.