Tuesday, August 11, 2009

placebo stress



Stress can really keep people awake, and it's been doing that to me again recently. My mind just buzzing around, clicking on this and that and not sleeping. I got some Chinese Herbal medicine that has helped me sleep quite well. I am curious how much of it's relaxation effect is placebo, and how much is the actual herbs. And I am also wondering what's the difference between the two effects? If it works, it works. I think its time to have some and fade off into sleep. There is an interesting synergy between humans and what they input into their bodies. Daily drops of caffeine, or nicotine for some, and countless whatever else falling together to form the definition of a particular human.

** I guess I should also point out the 52 new pictures in my album to browse. **
 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.