Tuesday, October 05, 2004

closer and closer to korea but...

Originally from an old server that is now gone. Reposted in September 2006.

dont have all my paperwork...


I still dont have all the paperwork I need to get my Korean working visa, and thats making me a little nervous... but I should be ok, I hope! I am really looking forward to working again soon.


The other day, when I was hanging out with Marykoh, I saw this "party joke"... its a package with a plastic big nose and stick-on blue eyes and it says "hello mr.foreigner" ..this is just wrong for a million reasons. Only 293 YEN! weirdness.



I have been seeing so many of my friends that I am starting to feel a little dizzy!



I think I'm not the only one who thinks this private spaceship SpaceShip One is cool!? I mean, humans zooming off into space (kind of) ... with out the help of governments? The future really is coming... ^o^ ..and I was thinking a few days ago... Tokyo has so many moving esclators its almost like those futuristic moving sidewalks that you saw in 1960s movies/books etc...



Its been a little dark and rainy in Tokyo, the seasons are changing again...

SAMPAI JUMPA LAGI



03:46:00 | permalink | comments (1)


add a comment

I too, can be a foreigner! I hope nobody actually bought it.

Also, I think that they actually spent more money on the ship than the actual prize. It's still cool, though.
Diego

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.