Friday, March 06, 1992

howke

Note from 2012: In order to encase a fuller view of my personal history I have decided to transcribe a diary from 1990. The view points have not been changed, and the spelling (which was horrible) has not been changed. Eventually I might also include a scan of each page along with the rough transcript.

---

awall a GoWe i sow a Howke eat a Bird. with my teloskope. I can run as fast as MiriaH 13. we Have 3 Dogs and a cat with us that ran away 2 cats at Home.
I can cuntrol my dryms some what
My earlyst mEmery is ina cloths mole I was Going in out off I sew a figer PolSh and put it in my BaBy Brotger pans then wone my mom Fownd out in the car she mady me wonY we Got Home rite a sorry and mile it with $1.00 to my utochmit i Got later Bake say Thank you
3-6-92

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.