Thursday, March 05, 1992

old traler

Note from 2012: In order to encase a fuller view of my personal history I have decided to transcribe a diary from 1990. The view points have not been changed, and the spelling (which was horrible) has not been changed. Eventually I might also include a scan of each page along with the rough transcript.

---

were in ca. state and we are in the old traler my DaD bowte For $500.00. erly on we went to Big Basin. Campsite 6514 oR sothing! rite now we staying at our grandmas nony and my grat Gradma nany is viting she is in Hir 90 deas I. at the Howse thire is 3 cosins sandshale, mulisu, and cristofre. there mom and is Jone and Putres,

3-5-92

we Have Ben Here For MoRe then 3 months. yesterday at the Bech miriah towke Pikshers. rite now im under the taBole Bed. we went to desneyland Htole and sow 1 foot to 1 1/2 feet. and went ander wotar false. and later we went to fansy watars farmly called densen waters. more to say But Have no time

3-5-92

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.