Tuesday, March 17, 1992

Jumbo Rowke

Note from 2012: In order to encase a fuller view of my personal history I have decided to transcribe a diary from 1990. The view points have not been changed, and the spelling (which was horrible) has not been changed. Eventually I might also include a scan of each page along with the rough transcript.

---

a little wiell a Gow we stayed at Jumbo Rowke. cap site 34 lope E H, g or sumthing. the day Be for we left my grandmas Home we want to Knott's Berry Farm. 2 and under free 3-11 $9.995 ea, $22.00 for 12 and over! I went on the Boomerang 2 times and wet on the timber mt. Lodge ride.
3-17-92
and I got a towken this big:

inserten Plase it cowed Git 136° in the shade and in the sun 162° out. we went to shieleds dedes Gardens. and sow the rite now we are Going Home
3-17-92
 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.