Monday, May 12, 2003

And now, ladies and gentelmen... the update!



hair cut pic!
Biggest on my list of personal news tidbits is... I got a hair cut saturday! (Look above for clever before/after self taken pictures) .. Thanks goes to Yuka, who did a really good job.. although she thinks she should have cut more, and so maybe I didn't cut enough for getting a job in Japan, so maybe I'll be getting even more cut off in the future?? It was fun hanging out with Yuka, we went to Sehome hill, ate some mexican food, and watched Catch Me if You Can...was all fun, yuka is funny!~~~~
AnPanMan!
oh! on Friday when Yuka was hanging out with me she drew this awesome Anpan-man (a bread superhero from japan, he's the one on the right kicking bad guy ass!).. isn't it cool? hehehe ... She also drew a bunny and a a picture of me?? and I helped her drawa freaky guy (she drew the cute cat herself) heres a close up if you just cant get enough. OK! I know I know, too many little drawing doodles...~~!!! Anyway, thats all I feel like posting now. I have to go to my radio show... if your with in hearing distance, turn on your damn radio, today (sunday) from 3pm to 5pm, 89.3FM.. yah! PS: I know I update this blog slowly, but atleast I dont forget about it... like some people!! ... ^^; SAMPAI JUMPA!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.