Monday, May 26, 2003

Graduation Party!


Oh my god! I had so much fun at my graduation party... first I would like to say, so many people said so many nice things, I'd like to thank everyone who expressed such wonderful words...! And so many goodbye hugs, and everything, it was almost surreal. Thanks for the love (hate?) people! ^^ Oh and those of you who couldn't come, its ok, thanks for wanting (?) to be there anyway! But yeah, it was really really cool.

So ... it was Yeun Kyong's birthday (and sorta Shunsuke's birthday) so I wrote their names on a silly cake and I offered it to them, but no one ate it~!?! But I hope they felt appreciated too... Several of my Korean friends came with Yeun and shortly after they came... Usk and some AUAP students came.. and then lots of people came. The Korean people didn't stay too long because they wanted to go to another party for Yeun and the AUAP students saw Nickie (who works at the AUAP office) and claimed that they didn't want her to see them drinking, because they would get in trouble... so some of them left (Korean friends plus AUAP students, about 12 people?) and then I thought.. woah, I should take a panarama shot of the room! So I used Polly's camera and took panarama of the room (that link requires FLASH plug-in, if you don't want to see it in FLASH or if you just want to scroll slowly through a bigger version yourself, with out the help of the computer, click here) I made that long image from about 5 other images, so it dosen't fit all together. My brother also came up to visit me this weekend, and he was at the party but he was outside when I took this picture so he didn't get in it... It was cool seeing him though, and yes Nicky, he asked people for cigeretts. It was Polly's camera, so I guess thats how we thought to do it, but me and the other CSA people at the party decided to take a picture together and look... my hair is jumping off my head on the left! Also, Evan, Melissa and Eina came late but they came with big smiles! Hmm... I think thats all my photos? Once again, thank you to everyone for all the nice gifts and wonderful words... you're all too nice!

In other news, more personal and useless for everyone else... For some reason Bored Girl (also known as Hye Yeon, one of the two students [Yeun was the other one] who went to the school with me in Korea) and our mutual friend Sue have basically started ignoring me. I'm guessing Bored Girl hates me, and good for her, I actually feel like its balanced when people hate you... but it is frustrating because I don't know why she is hating me. Hmmm. Oh well, its life... theres not always answers.

And in other other news... I'm going to my radio show now!! and I'm bringing some new music, and its gunna be an awesome show!! wooo!! (sundays, 3-5pm, 89.3fm!!) anyway, ya'll take care, peace! TEMAN SAYA, SAMPAI JUMPA!!!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.