Saturday, July 23, 2005

seven am

The below entry was originally posted to a defunct web blog site, provided here as a record of previous events. Some content might reflect old server and not current server.

Wondering why I am awake at 7:00 in the morning. I've been awake all night. I really need to brake this cycle... maybe going to Denmark will help. I'm all set, will be going in less than 5 days. Wooo! Should be fun... Looks like I might not get that camera since I have had major protests against (one friend even sent 3 messages to my cellphone begging me not to get it, saying it sucked that bad) so if I have time I'll just have to browse.
Forgot how I found this clump of info, but the [http://ming.tv/flemming2.php/__show_article/_a000010-001554.htm|optical eyetrick] is cool, and one can trace the path back to a cool blog too. Try it out, it works for me if you follow the directions. DAAG
 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.