Wednesday, July 20, 2005

tired

The below entry was originally posted to a defunct web blog site, provided here as a record of previous events. Some content might reflect old server and not current server.

Tired. Work attacks the mind and leaves nothing but a quiet buzzing sound. I can hear the kids being noisy still, ahhh, the noise wont stop!
OK. I'm ok, I'm ok. Oh yeah, back to school again tomorrow.
Seen "Google Earth"? ...pretty cool little tool that lets you zoom in and out on Earth as if you were like a secret agent or something, fun but I couldn't see myself using it for any real searches.
I've been trying to sleep by drinking more beer, which has helped some but it makes me feel like I'm back in college, and that doesn't solve any of my problems in the long run, so I should just try to sleep with out any help I guess... Maybe its the heat? Maybe it's keeping me awake. Hmm.
This about finishes my thoughts that are kind of random and scattered all around. wooo DAAG
 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.