Monday, December 09, 2002

weekend update (?):

This saturday I went to Seattle! I hadn't been to Seattle in a long time, so that was cool. Priscilla's friend Ryan drove us (him, priscilla, jun, nori, and me) up there, and we all went shopping at Wajimaya & went to a cool Hong Kong cafe! It was really fun. The food at the cafe ("The Purple Dot Cafe" I think) was really good I think, I was still eating when everyone else finished. (we were sharing food together) I was going to finish all the food, but no one else was eating so I decided to finish so we could go. We also had really good bubble tea, I had a Taro bubble tea which is funny I think (because I have a friend named Tarou). I was sending an e-mail (partly in Japanese) to Kayo about something weird I saw today, so I think I'll paste it here... it was weird, maybe poor Suzuki-sensei has some freaky people thinking about her:

�¡“ú�A•Ï‚ÈAUAP‚Ì�¶“kŒ©‚½�I‚»‚Ì�¶“k�A–l‚Í’m‚ç‚È‚¢‚¯‚Ç�c‚»‚Ì�¶“k‚Í‚Æ‚Á‚Ä‚à•Ï‚ȃOƒ‰ƒtƒBƒeƒB�[�‘‚¢‚Ä‚¢‚½�B‚»‚̃Oƒ‰ƒtƒBƒeƒB�[�F�u‚â‚肽‚¢‚·‚¸‚«�æ�¶�I‚¿‚傤‚¤‚‚­‚µ‚¢�v�BˆÓ–¡‚Í•Ï‚Ë�H�I I need to find time to reply to my emails~! TEMAN SAYA, SAMPAI JUMPA!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.