Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Weird~ I walked into that American style Mexican resturant downtown today. And I ordered their famous "potato burrito" and the waitress said:
"you can have it if you order it, in uhhh... Japanese!" so I just said:
�u‚Ÿ‚Ì‚£�`�c‚»‚̃|ƒeƒgƒuƒŠ�[ƒg‚¨‚Ë‚ª‚¢‚µ‚Ü‚·�B�vand I wasn't even sure if I said it correct... but she was like really amazed, and started telling all the other waitors and waitresses to get their names written in Japanese, and everyhing. It was really kinda weird, but nice of her to show so much excitement. Afterwards I walked towards the bus stop, and then I realized I hadn't ever paid... so I went back to the store and I said to the lady:
"I don't think I paid...~" and she said,
"It's ok! You don't need to pay or anything, you helped us with writing Japanese!"
It was really nice of her, although I felt kind of weird about it. .... Actually, E-VAN (Yvonne) interupted this last diary entry,... she told me I was late to a radio station meeting! so I ran off to that, but now I finished... the actual time is 8:15PM... Vicky, your cool, if you can read this I tried to open up my email before my bus got here to send you a reply to your email, but my email wont let me?? I will try again.. anyway... DAAG!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.