Friday, January 17, 2003

3 cool dudes
click image for bigger, better, version!!

Yay! I'm posting the picture today of when Seung One and Hyun Jung came and visited Bellingham! It was so cool! I really felt so relaxed just hanging around with them, thank you guys you all are COOL! bouncy bunny?? What did we do? We watched some of my Korean movies (with no subtitles, so I inserted some of my own ideas sometimes ^^; but I like the movies!) oh oh oh! me and SO and HJ and also Hye Yeon (going to this school in Washington, but from the same Korea School: SWU!) had a pizza party! that was fun, we hung out and ate 2 large pizzas (garlic & bacon, and a pepperoni) and etc... was a lot of fun... After SO left, for some weird reason, the sun came out and showed HJ that it can really be sunny in Bellingham. (Too bad SO didnt get to see! t.t) and me and HJ also hung out at my school and went to a burger shop: Boomers! Good burger, yummy~!... anyway, the whole thing was like going on a trip but I never went anywhere... Cool!twilight zzzzone!

I also wanted to mention an experience from the MLK celebration I went to yesterday after my diary entry. The main speaker had been in World War 2 (way back then!) and had been a part of the Civil Rights Movement and I met him! I felt like I was connecting to history... after the event he was hanging around as people left the room, and I went up to him and told him that his speech had ment a lot to me. I wanted to shake his hand, but he was holding a book in his right hand so I reached out lightly and put my hand breifly on his shoulder. He put his hand on my shoulder and said, "You go to school here, my man?" and we had a short conversation.. he was distrated by age and by the thousands of places he has been, but the brief connection to his mind was really cool. ^^; Anyway, it was a good speech and a good man. SAMPAI JUMPA!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.