Monday, January 20, 2003

** Wow! **

AMAZING!

I was shocked beyond words this weekend to find that Kayo came up to visit me this weekend. I was so shocked to see her outside my window! (If you don't know, she lives in LA~!) She had waited in the cold for FIVE hours because I didnt come home until late, because I didnt know she was coming! (I had been hanging out at Polly's house watching Lilo and Stitch for the first time in Cantonese with no subtitles! woo!) I felt so bad to have made her wait outside! Also that weekend Priscilla and her cousin Jerry came over to hangout! that was fun! We watched an interesting Korean movie: "Barking Dogs Don't Bite". I thought it was cool... anyway, it was all so fun! click "amazing" above to see a picture of all of us...~ DAAG!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.