Sunday, January 26, 2003

Hello. Hi...uhmm, whats up? (OK! Now its time to write in my journal~!)



Tonight (its 1:50 something in the morning so actually I guess I mean yesterday~) I went to VSA's Vietnamese Culture-Dinner night with Even and Christina (the Christina from here, not Wilson of course!). It was really fun! We had a really good Vietnamese meal and then watched some cool performances (such as dancing, singing, etc). I hadn't hung out with both of them at the same time for a while, so it was cool. (After the event Even came over and he watched a Chinese movie "The Wesley's Mysterious File" .. yes, I know the English title is kind of strange, but it was interesting. A science fiction movie, about aliens, and etc... it was really trippy, but I liked it.)



On Friday, ISC hung out at Stewart's cafe...(Chiaki, Jeff, Polly, and me)... it was fun, we had silly conversations. (A list of remembered topics: black holes, walnuts get you high, translating, and drinking) After we all hung out, Polly invited me to go over and watch the video "LIKE MIKE" at her house. It was a cheesy movie~.. we watched, ate rice (with furikake) and ginger sake.



Tomorrow is my radio show. Yay! It's going to be fun, I think. �¡“ú‚ÍŠy‚µ‚©‚Á‚½‚Ë�B‚»‚̃rƒGƒgƒiƒ€‚Ì�H‚ו¨‚Í‚·‚²‚¢‚¢‚¨‚¢‚µ‚©‚Á‚½�`�I�I

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.