Thursday, January 30, 2003

I just finished the "open mic" poetry/music thing I was helping my class put on. It was fun..~



I just wanted to say I hate it when I accidently draw on my pants. I have a pen in my hand and I think of something and then pen drops, and ink streak dashes across my pants. ARGUH! I hate it when I do that. Most all of my pants look like I am trying to draw a picture on them. I should just give up, and start drawing pictures on my pants.



I'm going to Priscilla's mom's house this weekend for dinner, I guess its for Chinese New Year, and it sounds so fun. I love food...



I'm going to update my Japanese journal after this, if your reading English (but can also read Japanese) and wonder why you can not read that journal..this is way: this company (that makes these journals) is very stupid. they don't have Japanese encoding by default, so you have to switch it to Japanese in your browser.... SAMPAI JUMPA, DAAG!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.