Monday, June 02, 2003

Sue Comes to Visit~!



soo young
Sue (soo young) from the BIP Korea exchange student thing, I went on, came to visit me and Hye Yeon. And they hung out with me last weekend, so I guess the last personal note about being affraid they hated me wasn't really true? ^^*; But anyway, was good to hang out. We went to IHOP (the pancake resturant... look here for Sue and Hye Yeon walking out of IHOP, and look here for an accident shot when Sue is spinning around because she thought she forgot her camera, and Hye Yeon is blowing her nose! ^^;; ) and after eating good food Hye Yeon got bored (so she's called Bored Girl, right?) and went home and me and Sue went walking for a little bit. It was fun but Sue still hasn't sent me the pictures from then, so I can't include them, huh? Anyway! The week blured past.. papers due and all sorts of stuff. But! What about this weekend update? So yeah.. hmm. Friday I hung out with Yuka and then later Shunske made us dinner! Was so good, noodles and tuna and stuff. Yummy deshita! And on Saturday I was working on that InkSpeak (local art magazine) thing me and my classmates are doing... worked on it most of the day, in the late evening me and Shunske and Yuka went to see "Bruce Almighty" which.. I thought was funny! It was funny but like I've heard others say, it was also a very clear reference to Jim Carries life too.. . made it interesting and really psychological, which seems to be the trend in movie's these days. And on Sunday .. wait, I just woke up! its like a little past 1, and I need to go do more of making that damn magazine!! after that I'll go to one of the last radio shows because the radio station said they will be killing my show. Its so sad, but apparently when one person graduates the new rule is they can't pass on their show. That sucks!! stupid rules.. (hear it now while you can! sundays, 3-5pm, 89.3fm) ... oh yeah, personal note that should be delivered to innermind: Don't write notes on your hand while your sleeping because the pen isn't real, and the note wont be there when you wake up! ...hmmm.. yeah. DAAG!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.