Friday, September 03, 2004

meeting Christina in Japan

Originally from an old server that is now gone. Reposted in September 2006.

and writting this at 5:30 in the morning?!
Well, I was awake. Editing on the design of my learn japanese site and other geek things like that. Yawn. So I thought I would do a diary update! (if for some weird reason you are slow and looking for pictures of my "goodbye work" party, check out last months entries!) Anyway! I met my college time friend (Wow, I graduated, huh?) Christina Sakura in Japan, and she was with Trevor (right below her).. the other people I knew or remembered at her party thing were Megumi (below next to Christina) and Mutsuko next to her, and on the far side of the room Shota, being the typical loner rock star that he is... regretfully, the others have been lost to time (they were all exchange students at my college, well everyone except Trev-rev-yer-motor and Chris-tinnnny-a of course!) What do old friends do when seeing each other in a new country? Walk around of course. Was great to see her, hope to meet up some more before she goes home to America... Meeting Christina means I have met almost everyone that was in this one weird study group thing I had. It was like a magic "come to Japan" study group! OK, enough of late night rambles... the picture...

taken from cyworld source, original picture missing (I think it was the top photo in this collection of photos). Click for bigger version

of course more pictures will be on my Korean website, like I normally do.



Another geek note, because I love computers so much. If anyone noticed, the quality on my keitai page has jumped up. I have a new keitai phone, which is kind of silly because I am moving so soon. But cool bigger clear pics. (Which, for example, captured Horikoshi going to a palm reader in Ginza tonight. He gave her quite a good future, but interestingly her friend got a less cool one... wonder why.) Ooooh.



More details about my new job.. it seems real. Working in centeral seoul maybe? about 10 people in each class (versus the max. 4 adults I had here...) and it might be all kids? Not sure about anything else yet. So thats the basic information. yo.



Anything else I wanted to say has been lost because I am sleepy and the sun is coming up.

DAAG



05:34:00 permalink comments (3)


add a comment

When you graduate, are you supposed to change? I haven't. I'm still goofing around as much, if not more, than I was when I was in school. The only difference is that I pay attention to getting sleep at night. It's okay to sleep through classes when you are the student, but when you're the teacher, it's a different story.
Aaron


When you graduate, are you supposed to change? I haven't. I'm still goofing around as much, if not more, than I was when I was in school. The only difference is that I pay attention to getting sleep at night. It's okay to sleep through classes when you are the student, but when you're the teacher, it's a different story.
Aaron


Hey dansen,

seems like you haven't changed much, still spending a lot of time on the internet doing different things! For some reason, I didn't know what you were going to do in Korea. I guess teaching should've made sense, but I wasn't thinking. Cool! And your blog finally is fixed too!
Diego

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.