Tuesday, August 31, 2004

and it is finished...

Originally from an old server that is now gone. Reposted in September 2006.

my work here is done

restored from cypicture, original is unknown, i think it was this one. click to see bigger.
A big chunk of the silly people I work with... some didnt come, some already went home when this picture was taken, one isnt one of the teachers (blue shirt on right, thats my friend Kazu) and a lot of people are hiding (about one forth, including scott.. where are you going man?!) but yeah.. they had a goodbye "party" with me at the station. We stood around, talked, drank (beer for the those liking it, juice for those not liking beer) and said goodbyes. I have a sad feeling I wont see most of these cool dudes anymore. I hope I see them all again though, if not, thanks for the memories one and all. ((I made a "point-of-view" animation of some of those people, please check it out at this link, although that site wont work in less than a month so check it out now and save it if you want it!))



oh, and I have to do a sort of geek-up-o-date: I changed my neonvirus logo and made it even more interactive and cool. Click on it. wooo. and if you click the japanese words they morph into korean words... hmm... its symbolic of my trip or something...?!



Now I have to sit around, playing with my friends and relaxing for the next month until I go to work in Korea... oooh.. that sounds difficult. ^o^ I need the relax time, oh yeah. oh and Christina (otherwise known as Sakura-san) is visiting Japan, and I'll go meet her and others the day after tomorrow, so I'm excited about that... and wow, less than 2 months and I will be working in Korea. Wow.



SAMPAI JUMPA LAGI



05:41:00 | permalink | comments (0)

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.