Saturday, February 01, 2003

A hate to be connected too much to our whimsical, ever changing times, but check out this flash animation. It takes a while to read it, but the author has some interesting currently relevent points to make. (re: war. etc)



Kayo sent me a really beautiful e-mail. I reallly liked the images it drew in my head, and I'm going to share it here. If she dosen't want me to, I will delete it. ^^; I should include a little explanation. In Japan they have public spas. ("public baths") And at Kayo's house the pipes froze over so her family needed to go to public bath to get washed up. Kayo's orginal writting:



The Spa place was so crawded because almost all the houses' hot water system is not working now, and my sister even met her teacher in her school. Everybody thinks the same thing (coming to spa). And, they have a spa outside also. It was so cold and snowing just a little bit, but I went out side alone, nobody was there, and I lay down on the water and put my head on a stone, and looked up the sky. The steam from the spa was coming up at my both side, and the sky was filled by lots of cloud, (it was like the steam thing became the cloud) and I thought about a lot of thing. I felt like I was vacuumed by the sky or something. I was thinking too much. (�ã‚Ì•û�A“ú–{Œê‚̃o�[ƒWƒ‡ƒ“‚Í‚±‚Á‚¿ Japanese version on my Japanese diary page.)



I've been advertising the CSA "Year of the Ram" event... more about how that goes later! INI BACA, TERIMA KASIH. SAMPAI JUMPA~!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.