Tuesday, April 22, 2003

I'm not 100% sick right now! But this weekend, I felt so sick! On saturday I sounded like a frickin' frog!! Although on Friday I had fun. Me, Shunske and Yuka went up to Richmond, Canada. (Near Vancouver) The Canadians are crazy about hockey I suppose, atleast some Candians that is, and the Vancouver hockey team (Chanucks? KA Ducks?) had just won, so everyone was honking their car horns and people were shouting and stuff.. it was like a riot!! silly silly... and I guess because of the SARS scare no one was in the nice sushi resturant on a friday night, so we got to sit down as soon as we walked in the door. The resturant was cool because everyone spoke Japanese, it was almost like being in Japan.... which i'll be SOON??? (Currently I've upgraded my "graduate possibility" number up to 100%!!! this isn't really true? But I'm thinking positive.. and it now looks like 98.9% so why not say 100!?!?!) Anyway, I have homework to do so thats all I'm saying for now. Oh yeah.. want to be freaked out? go here and follow the rules and it will read your mind!?! SAMPAI JUMPA! ...

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.