Monday, April 28, 2003

Pirate Party

Image is a 2012 addition, wasnt in original blog.

That was funny, this last saturday I went to a Pirate Party that Aaron was having. (thats the Arron that likes macs, not the one who runs things at KUGS, and not the one who wears ties... wow, this is like notes to myself?!?!) Anyway, the Pirate Party was really silly. Shunsuke didn't want to go with us (said something about studying?!) so me and Yuka took a shuttle bus down to the party.. the shuttle driver got all kinda weird, he started driving us around trying to find the party.. he totally left his normal route (we were the only ones on his bus) and just started driving up and down Forest street. It was silly, but nice of him. We get to the party and theres all these Americans sitting around in Pirate clothes, with carboard & plastic swords, beads and stuff. And added to that most are speaking in Pirate accents. It was so silly that I really liked it. I like silly things, it makes me happy. Anyway, people started getting drunk and yelling "Arrrr!" and stuff... and some people were fighting with the swords in the yard out front. Later, Trenchcoat (I'm using his internet name~) and Ted came to the party and Trenchy sword fought with a few people. I taught a few words to Trenchcoat in Japanese (hajimemashite & samui desu nee) and then he disapeared. Anyway, the party was really funny (some guy got drunk and was kissing hands, and Meg was yelling at people.) but yeah thats the end of my "mainly written for my own memories, confusing for outsiders" diary entry.

My radio show was fun too, played good music and Even and Melissa came in and played around for a little bit. After Melissa came in Shunske came in to say hello, so I had a lot of guests to keep me from being bored. Afterwards I watched Simpsons, etc, at Even's house (he also gave me dinner~ yay!) .. Right now I'm using a public computer in a dorm,.. and theres like 12 Japanese students talking really loud in Japanese to my right.. they are talking about silly things, bouncing a ball, painting their faces, and totally distracting me. Wahhhh! Anyway. SAMPAI JUMPA~ ^^ ...

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.