Thursday, April 17, 2003

I'm still alive!



I've been having fun life, and I really should update my diary. Its been almost 2 weeks? I've been busy... after I type this entry I need to go ask my teacher for the final signature needed to ... graduate! I'm scared... I hope she gives it to me.

A while ago Shunsuke had a potluck. Yeun took some pictures (and they are from her point of view so you cant see all the guys sitting on the other side of the room!) ... first, a kinda normal picture... we are all listening/watching someone's weird skill.. (we were having a weird skill/story contest!) .. Then for some reason we all began to try to move our arms in weird ways!! (Yeun even got this picture of me looking over, while my hands really got weird! Anyway, it was fun... (most of the korean, americans [only me and christina are in the picture as americans] and all the thai people cant be seen in these pictures, apparently Yeun only wanted to take pictures of one side of the party?! ) Anyway, it was really fun.... After the party, me, Shunske, my american friend Melissa and Shunske's japanese friend Yuka all watched that movie "Jackass" ... it was so gross!! but somehow I was entertained, and it made me wonder about entertainment. .. . its such a weird thing to be amused by people falling off their skateboards, and snorting wasabi into their noses ... although the part where they all dressed up like pandas and attack eachother in the streets of Tokyo, that was actually quite funny I thought.

Also, we (csa) had a surpize party for Bryant's birthday a few days ago. I took some silly pictures, but for some reason they didnt save? I think he was really surprized, so it was fun.

Yesterday, I accidently tricked Priscilla into thinking I was Polly (online) and I felt so bad that she was talking about me when she thought I was polly...~ so eventually I told her who I was. I should really stop doing things like that!! Silly me. .... in other news, life is good.... except for the massive headache I borrowed from Evan and his flu might not be so far away either. Scary... oh before I go.. heres some more protest pictures from outside sources (I didnt take these, I took the ones in the entry below)... beginning to gather in red square, marching away form campus, die in, we all layed down for 5 mins., and finally after the protest some people sat down and listened to speakers. .... anyway, ... TEMAN SAYA, SAMPAI JUMPA!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.