Thursday, August 19, 2004

visiting c & m in kansai

Originally from an old server that is now gone. Reposted in September 2006.

and congrads to diego on new baby!


I want to first congradulate Diego on the new baby... Zoe looks like a beautiful baby girl, and I am sure she will make her parents proud. And now for the pic:

[[missing file]]


And now to some pictures of my own, its getting late over here in my part of the world so I guess I shouldnt update too much text about my trip. I just had a lot of time, taking some time off work. People down in Kansai are very different than the people up here in Tokyo, and I enjoyed the change. About the following pictures... me and kayo went to visit C & M, but we got to Kobe (in Kansai) to early so we went up in a cable car, and checked out the view of downtown (top pic) and later me, kayo, C & M, and their friend Al went downtown Osaka (Nanba distract I think? thats the middle picture) and even later we were in a train and I stole this picture of C & M (if they mind being on the net, I can take this picture down, just let me know.... I havent had time to post one of their friend Al or anything else at the moment)..

[[missing file]]

We had fun, trying out restraunts, going to a festival and taking purikura pictures... I want to write a lot about all the silly stuff we did and talked about, but I should go to sleep and continue my work cycle tomorrow...
SAMPAI JUMPA LAGI !!



01:18:00 | permalink | comments (4)


add a comment

Hey, that crab thing is in Kannai, Yokohama too. That's pic of "C" isn't very revealing anyway.
Aaron


Over time at the internet cafe, going to punch a whole in my pocket book. We`re trying to send out pics to everyone but damn if I know how. Yes scoff yes laugh and even chortle but we`ll see who has the last...erm...laugh? Had fun Dansen, come again anytime!
Trench


Cute baby!
Steph


Wow that's col Danses however I do find it odd that I get a picture of there location form you beofre i get it form them. Damn them.
Ted

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.