Sunday, February 09, 2003

I can't belive this! I am feeling really frustrated about not being able to graduate, and about how my teacher seems to want me to want her vision or she wont let me graduate.. and I was watching TV right now and the most ironic Twilight Zone is on the TV. Its a show about students who can not leave their school because they have computer chips in their brain that control them and keep them in school. One person's opperation fails and he knows, he becomes aware that the others are being controled. He complains to his room mate who is controled by the computer chip and his room mate says "No ones leaves school until they graduate, and no one graduates until they are with the program." Its so scary... I can't explain how ironic this feels to me right now.

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.