Friday, February 07, 2003

around kayo's house

With this posting, I'm including a picture above of the area around Kayo's parent's house... Her new fancy hi-tech Nipponese cellphone sent that to me. Its cool.

I'm affraid right now that my diary is becoming boring, but I also realize it dosen't matter because the most important fact is that this is mainly for me.

With that said, let me say something that happened this week. I was waiting for the bus. The guy next to me started talking to me, I thought he was kind of odd, but I just had a conversation with him. Then a person who could not see came and sat down in the middle of us. The guy looks at her walking stick, and says to her "looks like you don't need that." She ignores him with a huff of her voice, so he knows she heard but refuses to answer. The guy is getting annoyed, so I try to change the subject and ask her about how her walking stick works... ("technologically, is it hollow so it vibrates as you walk?" etc) She also ignores that. He starts to get mad at her about not answering, so I try to calm him down by telling him that the universe dosen't require anything of anyone. She turns towards me and says "I wonder if he is always this much of an asshole?" he gets really angry, and says "Well, I won't try to justify my self as a decent human being!" and I try to explain to him what she didn't like about his attitude, but its lost on him. I wonder if she thinks I'm an idiot too, although she has a conversation with me about my major and school in general. My bus comes and that was the end of that moment.

Someone I didn't know today told me to put my shoes back on because my toes were stinky. I thought that was funny! anyway... INI HIDUP SAYA. SAMPAI JUMPA!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.