Friday, February 28, 2003

Hyo Eun visits us in Bellingham!






yay!
Ok up there is the very normal picture we took when Hyo Eun first got here to Bellingham to visit me and Yeun Kyong.
but! We took a lot of crazy pictures too!! I wish I could put them all here, but... heres a few! (click the links!)
hyo eun tries to lick the camera
I promise me and yeun kyong weren't drunk!!?
good picture, except I almost look like I'm swallowing my chin!

Anyway, it was so cool that she came to visit us from Na-na-nanaimo, Canada.. (only a few hours away actually) On friday we had a drinking party with some of yeun kyong's korean and japanese friends... on saturday I invited them (and Bored Girl) to go with me to this really cool African Caribbean culture show on campus, which was really cool... and after that we went back to my appartment and had a "pizza party" while watching a weird Korean movie named in English "Barking Dogs Don't Bite"... on Sunday, Hyo Eun came with Yeun Kyong to my radio show... I interviewed Hyo Eun but Yeun Kyong wouldn't talk!! But anyway, it was a lot of fun! Yay!

in other news... CONGRADULATIONS NICKY AND FC (as he refers to her on his site)!! They have a baby coming, and I'm so excited for them.. and if its a her, a really really really vote for Zoe Loi, because I think that name is awesome! (I put a link to Nicky's page on my outside links to the right!) anyway.... SAMPAI JUMPA!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.