Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Year of the Ram


Gong Hey Fatt Choi~!

Wow! I don't know what to say. Tonight was CSA's Year of the Ram Chinese New Year Culture Dinner Event. I was one of the announcers who was giving speeches (the other was Nikki) and it was a lot of fun! Everything got changed at the last minute, and I had to say different things at different times. .. but it all worked out, I wasn't really nervous and it was actually fun standing up talking to the 200+ people in the crowd. I was also wearing King Yao's tuxedo, so it was fun to dress up. Several pictures were taken, and I'll put one here when I get it! Anyway, I'm sleepy so I'm going now. APA? SELAMAT MALAM! DAAG~~!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.