Monday, February 17, 2003

stop war!

I just got my LA pictures back, and I have a lot of cool pictures! I should post them on the internet... the above picture is a stop sign that someone put a red "war" sticker under, so it reads "stop war" ... pretty clever I think. (I took that picture while driving around LA with Kayo in her cool rented car.)

This Friday was awesome! ISC & some of CSA went out to a Thai resturant, there was 8 of us all sharing food so it ended up really cheap! After that some of us went to see that new movie Dare Devil. On saturday several friends had said they were going to hang out with me, but none of them called or came by my appartment so I just hung out with myself. I actually really like hanging out with me... but I wanted some cold beers, but I couldn't find my ID so I couldn't go buy any... which annoyed me! But yeah.. uhm. I'm ok! ... Today is my radio show (Sundays! 3-5pm, 89.3fm~!) and I'm actually looking forward to it even though I'm kinda tired today. DAAG!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.