Sunday, February 09, 2003

On friday me and Polly hung out with two cool AUAP students guys. It was fun, we ate pizza, and sushi. We also played card games, and I used some of my Korean coins so we could bet on the game. It was silly, when someone lost the card game we would all slap their hand! After that I went to Yong Min's roomate's birthday party. It was fun, hanging out, and I drank 4 cold coronas. Almost everyone there was an international student in IEP, but I knew some of the students. I stayed there until 4 in the morning.



Tonight I went to the Black Heritage Month Dinner on campus. It was really good, the speaker (I think his name was Craig Mack?) was so powerful. His speech honestly almost made me cry. He was talking about how knowing and being aware of history is important. Of course America's history is very sad sometimes when we remember the horrible things people did to other people, but also his words were so powerful and beautiful. I'll be thinking about that wonderful speech for quite awhile I think.



I was in the computer lab today waiting for the time of that Dinner. And two guys were teasing each other and one guy said something and the other American guy said: "I don't know that language, all I know is German, Sweedish, and Indonesian." Maybe he was joking, but it would be really cool to have somone to talk to in my bad Indonesian. I should have asked him, I just didn't know how too brake into their conversation...! ANJING! ~~~ ....ITU SEMPAT HABIS. ... T.T

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.