Sunday, June 22, 2003

life keeps spinning, round round like a record baby..

ok this post's title is a joke, just had to say that. Phew! But yeah, I don't know what to say. Oh yeah! First, I must agree with Syrinx and say that the Onion (online fake, funny, news) really does read people's minds. And their parody of college radio DJs hits me right in the head, its funny, and yeah reminds me that maybe not that many people will really notice Japan Radio being gone. But I miss doing it, tomorrow is sunday and I have no radio show to go to!!! wahhh! sad!!

In other news, I hung out with Priscilla and Polly to say goodbye to them on Thursday and Friday. Thursday night Priscilla asked to do some drinking, so I got some tequira. (a natural model, heres Priscy posing with the bottle of tequira!! heheehee) Priscy had a one shot of tequira (yes, thats right, just one shot! silly me has to tease her about that because I walked miles to get the tequira because she wanted to try some as a byebye thing) and some kahlula but she didn't end up drinking that much. (Me and polly had more~~) oh and, Priscy did try to freeze me to death with the cold Tequira bottle! ..It was really fun though, we also talked to Cory (online and on the phone) a lot which was awesome... we took this group picture late on thursday evening, it looks like they are trying to kill me!! they are cool yay!! ..I'm going to miss hanging out with those silly dudes, of course.

Yesterday me and Steve went to that new movie, The Hulk. It was totally Shrek on steroids... but thats ok, cus I liked Shrek. The movie was interesting I thought, and it was edited in a very fresh style. It was a kinda pointless movie, but I didn't mind. It was fun!

Today I just sat around.. hanging out at Nakayama's place eating food and talking. I really should go home (I'm at campus now because I don't have a computer). But I'm lazy, and I'll have to walk!! heh

oh yeah, before I forget... some people have asked "why the title??" so I should mention what I was thinking... well, I'm basically making fun of my self by quoting a song by Simon and Garfunkel that I really like:

I have my books

And my poetry to protect me

I am shielded in my armor

Hiding in my room

Safe within my womb

I touch no-one and no-one touches me



I am a rock

I am an island

And the rock feels no pain

And an island never cries


Why am I making fun of myself? Because I don't feel sad, and this song is really sad but its also really beautiful. Anyway, its complicated, but that was my source of insperation. ... well that, and that I'm going to be living in Japan which is an island so I thought it was funny. heh heh heh. uhm yeah, anyway, ...Don't forget to add your comments to the left! SAMPAI JUMPA~~!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.