Monday, June 09, 2003

Quick update:
Weekend was beautifully fun... Only a few weeks until I leave America...!! Gone gone gone! But I have sad news about that...
I cant go to Korea right now!
I told all my Korean friends I would be going to Korea this summer, but I have so many bills at the end of this quarter and I loaned 250 dollers to a friend, and everything, so I think I wont have enough money to go to korea. I'm so sad. I wanted to go so bad... but it looks like maybe its impossible. I'm still deciding, I will buy my ticket tomorrow.. but it looks like I won't be going to Korea right now. Sucks...! Maybe when I get my visa, I can stop by Korea or something!?! ...

oh yeah, so my weekend... it was awesome.. watched "The Color Purple" with Yuka on Friday, that is such a sad movie, I almost cried.. wahh wahh wahh! but anyway, after that Shunske made us dinner and then we all went to play pool... Shunske kicked our ass, he's too good! He's a frickin' PRO! And then we went bowling, and then we went to Downtown Johnny's to play pool again (I always used to think it was an old person bar, but it was hopin'.. fresh live local hiphop~~!) and then on Saturday I went to a Korean language learning party (because that was before I checked how much money I had, and I thought I was going to Korea still) and I learned a lot of words (TWA JUSEYO!) and stuff, was really fun. Took some silly pictures with Sua and I got kinda drunk on Mike's Hard Lemonaid and Beer.. after that I stopped by Yuka's house to say hello and we talked for awhile, actually for a long while! and then I went home and Vicky called me at 9 or 10 in the morning (I was so sleepy!) and I went to what I thought was my last radio show today, but actually I found out NEXT week is my FINAL LAST SHOW! wow!! Just a thought... would Nicky and Nakayama come in and we could pretend like it was the FIRST show! Wouldn't that be funny, act like it was the first show we did like...hmm.. 3 years ago? With Nicky making silly kinky jokes and Nakayama playing flute or something. Hehehehe. The memories! Oh well, on to other things. Working in Japan! Woohoo! OH yeah.. Priscilla also took me out to eat this evening, free food, yay! Was nice of her...she saw this guy in a green stripped shirt and she was going crazy, drooling, hahaha, she wanted some of that~~ Anyway, I should work some more on my paper. Its kinda interesting, the title is: "Comparing Cherokee Nationals and Japanese Americans in Original Language Maintenance Versus Original Language Loss" and so far I've used 9 footnotes, its that complicated. Anyway! Thats the word from Dansen. Oh yeah, changing the design on my blog before I head off to japan.. something to reflect the concept of blogging from japan. any ideas? SAMPAI JUMPA!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.