Friday, June 27, 2003

sayonara Bellingham~!

This is maybe my last post from Bellingham. Thats weird for me, but somehow its cool too. Away I fly to Japan.

The last few days seem to have been really sharp, and clear. Maybe its the almost summer air, or maybe its like a cowboy book I read once. Right before the cowboy died, the bullet had allready cut deep into his skin, the world became really sharp and clear for his senses. For example... yesterday walking down the hill over near 21st street, I look up and I could see (for what felt like the first time) the sharp edge of Mount Baker pushed against a vibrant blue sky. I could almost feel the snow that was etched against the massiveness of it. How was it hiding before? ...Walking home from Fred Mayer's, in the late evening, pushing through fuzzy brown grass that is blowing in the wind, the thunder of cars on the freeway below, hidden by a thick patch of blackberry thorns... running down a hill, late at night, half drunk, my heart pounding, as I run I jump, so it becomes a kinda run-jumping and everynow and then as my feet return to the ground a fart jumps out of me and makes my half drunk mind giggle.... Bellingham, those are all events in the last 3 days... what about the last 1000 days? Memories...

Yesterday me and USK (my AUAP campus buddy) and a few other dudes (Kazu, Aki etc) went down town with AUAP to eat ice cream... we had a little bit of uhmm... magic soda. (mix some Vodka with cheap 69 cent soda and you have my kind of magic~!) So it was funny walking around Bellingham with smiles, you know I still feel young and thats so cool I think. Well, enough about that, I really should just stop talking about that and just say I'M DONE!!! Away I go. Woohoo. I'm really excited I guess. (Look at my emotion icon to the left heh heh) and hey, whatever happens will happen. I hope I get a job, but you never know. And hey, if the airplane exploades in the air or something on my way over, atleast I've had a kinda fun life! ... although that would mean no more new posts from me, so you'd just have to read the old posts in the archives forever, and that would get kinda boring huh? Anyway, I'll miss Bellingham and everything, and everyone, in it. Tears tears, dramatic music jumps up as the credits get ready to roll. Get ready for the sequel, bigger, better and with hotter special effects (and a smaller budget!?!)! Wooo! See you all in Tokyo. SAMPAI JUMPA!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.