Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Yuka's parents visit (and blog major update!)

This is just a quick blog update to say... Yuka's parents came to visit, and it was so fun~~... they had a food party for Shunsuke, Yuka's american friend Pilar and Shunsuke (and of course me)... it was so fun:

In this group of pictures Yuka is trying to give her friend Umaboshi (or how ever you spell "pickled plum" in Japanese) ... Pillar didn't really like it, but atleast she tried it! Yuka's mom is trying to get a camera ready and Shunsuke is talking to her dad.. her dad was really silly... once he said to me in Japanese (as a joke!) "Who the f*ck are you?" ..it sounds rough, but it was actually funny. He made a lot of jokes, and I'm a silly person so I thought he was kinda funny. (and the food her mom made was really good!) Oh and before we leave this topic, lets watch Yuka try to perform magic:

So what do you think of my new design? Ta-da! Brand new and ready for posting from Japan! ^^;; Although, when I changed the layout I can't figure out how to add the comments box again, so please wait for the comments to come back...~~!! but anyway, thats all I have to say for now. Enjoy...~~ DAAG!

UPDATE: The comments box is working again! But instead of putting a comments box on every entry I decided to just have one box for the whole diary, and when that one gets full I'll empty it and put up another. (the comments box is on your left, near the "archive" link... have fun! Oh yeah, and if you can see MPG movies on your computer, be sure to watch the silly mini movie Nicky took of me jumping off of the file cabinets at my last radio show. Wooo! I'm crazy! >.< haahaha! SAYA LUCU!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.