Monday, March 03, 2003

weekend update...



Of course this weekend wasn't as wild and crazy as the weekend when Hyo Eun came up. (Yeun Kyong sent me even more silly pictures from then! Funny one huh? Sorry its small..~) But I still had fun!



On friday I hung out with Polly and drank Kahlula & milk. We watched cartoons at her place, and basically chilled out. After coming home I had a cool conversation with Nicky on the phone, I haven't seen him in months!?! And then I stayed up until the late hours of the night having a drinking competion with myself and a 40oz beer... somewhere in the middle of this competion Hyun Jung called me from Wyoming (spelling?) and I was kinda drunk, so I hope she could understand me!

On saturday I went to a cool Salmon eating party at my American friends' (Roz & Nathen) house. There was so much salmon! Teriyaki salmon, lemon and stuff salmon, salsa and black bean salmon! and there was a lot of baked potatos... basically it was some really good food!! ƒ��[�I‚¨‚¢‚µ‚©‚Á‚½‚æ�IAnyway, I really liked it. After that I hung out with Nakayama and her room mate, etc, watching The Matrix... well, I didn't pay 100% attention but thats what they were watching... and then I went home and stayed up late again, went to bed at 3, or 4:30 and then.. Vicky called me at about 5 in the morning, from McDonalds? I was so surprized (and because of a time difference it wasn't so late... early? ... for her..) and it was really cool talking to her. She seemed so excited to be hanging out with her friends, it was cool. This sunday my radio show was fun, I played some new music.. got a few requests, didn't make any big mistakes.. was cool ^^

If your wondering the bouncing bunnies that are currently on the upper left (this will change soon) that say congradulations in english and then 'congradulations BOUNCE' in Japanese are for Nicky, FC, and their baby that will be coming soon! woo! ... Anyway, I'm going now. TEMAN SAYA, SAMPAI JUMPA!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.