Thursday, July 03, 2003

Hello from Japan!

Wow. I'm in Japan... I'm sitting here using my friend's computer in the early afternoon, hearing the cars go by outside, the air floats around me, it smells like Japan. My mind recognizes this, I'm really here. The first day I was here I ended up being awake for about 30 hours or more before I finally fell asleep. So far the weather has been kind of humid, but it hasnt been really insane hot yet. I haven't done anything yet except meet Taro (he's a cool friend of mine, I met him here, 3 years ago!) and call a few of my friends and say hello. I need to find a job, so I should start looking for that! Oh.. and yesterday I got a fancy red cellphone. Its so fun. Heres a picture of outside of where I'm sitting, taken by my cellphone:

Its a fun phone, so I hope I get that job so I can keep paying the bill. (about $35 bucks a month for an avrage of 5 minutes of calling time a day, your not charged for people calling you in Japan...each email or internet surf is chaged by the byte, about 4 cents a byte I think.) I'm going to go try to set up a cellphone blog, so I can update more often, or atleast when I don't have a computer use. In other news, I changed the time zone in my diary so all the old entries will have weird time stamps, but the new ones will all let you know what time it was over here when I posted. Wooo. (On that note, I redesigned my Japanese diary so it should hopefully automatically load Japanese, if your computer can do that.) I don't have a billion things to say, so basically enjoy your days, keep in contact everyone! TEMAN SAYA, SAMPAI JUMPA!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.