Friday, October 25, 2002

I've switched the address for this "diary" thing to a site with ads, so that I can make sure it updates. (on my server it wasn't updating for some weird reason)



So whats been happening? Did I mention that maybe the court thing is over? And I'm not in the negetive? That was cool. School is being difficult. But its not so bad, I just like complaining because I'm silly. What else? oh! Šy‚µ‚Ý�I‚©‚æ‚©‚æ‚¿‚á‚ñ‚̓VƒAƒgƒ‹‚ƃxƒŠƒ“ƒOƒn�[ƒ€�i‚±‚±�j‚Ö�s‚­‚æ�I Kayo's coming up to visit here and I'm really happy about that. It'll be fun to hang out (its been years!), even though shes only going to be here so quickly. Any one have any ideas of cool places I should show her in Bellingham?



Polly brought me tons of food today, she didn't need/want it. But that was really nice of her, its good pork & rice. Yummy. Right now I'm at school, I'm going to go home and eat that in a few minutes. Yummy! OK. Enough useless thoughts from me (how can these thoughts be useless? Its my "Web diary", all this stuff is just "day to day" right?) anyway... I'm going home! (I got a big test tomorrow in Greek Lit.) .... sampai jumpa!!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.