Monday, October 28, 2002

二週間先の約束嬉しくてそれまで会えないことを忘れる

Kayo sent me that cool TANKA poem by TAWARA MACHI. Its really cool. ^^



I enjoyed my weekend... so how about a useless capture of it so that I can feel like this is a REAL web diary. Like I said in the last entry, went to a silly dorm dance on Friday... stayed up way too late after that in the computer labs, but it was fun. On Saturday me and Nicky Loi were hanging out... actually I ignored him for a couple of hours so I could burn a CD on his computer of 18 new songs for Japan Radio... but after that he came over to my house for a little bit and I showed him my Korea pictures... . .. On Sunday I went over to Polly's house and saw her room mate's CRAZY holloween stuff all over the walls (ghosts, skulls, pumpkins, etc) and then I ran to my radio show and got there just in time! It was really fun, its always really fun, why do I like doing my radio show so much? (SUNDAYS! 89.3FM, from 3pm to 5pm, Japan Radio!) ...



In other news... Nicky Loi has finished YEAR OF THE HORSE, the silly totally indie (no budget) movie I acted with him and others in. Its funny, and you can see Dansen with a beard and acting bad! So if your around WWU campus... its Next Saturday, Nov 2nd, 7PM at the Fairhaven Auditorium. Check it out! woo, woo! (Free)



My life seems connected to a phone sometimes! ^^*; ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ...... I still l haven't seen S.O. to thank her for the cool call from Wyoming (44th State to Join the USA!)... so if S.O. reads this: thanks dude! life connected to the phone...life connected to the phone... hehehe ^^*; ... Also talked to Marykoh who I haven't talked to in a very long time. I had promised to call her months ago, but I didn't until yesterday... I called her cell, and surprized her while she was hanging out with friends... it was fun talking to her though. She needs to be a 日本のセラピスト. Or something like that! Yeah. My freeboard has been interesting, I added smile icons to the messages and its funny-fun now! oh yeah. hehehe. But feel free to drop your comments there. I wrote this write now and I like it: Join the revolution, revolt against the leaders, and then revel in your real regal disregard for everything and everyone that ever was.

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.