Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Well, I didn't win my court case or loose it. Thats all I have to say about that.



I had a really fun weekend. On Friday I did something really cool, but honestly right now my sleepless brain cant remember anything about what it was. On Saturday me an Even got together... drank plum sake and made weird music on his computer. It was kind of like me to Indonesian phrases, with me rapping/chanting in Japanese over a strange techno beat. It was freaky, and the "rap" was just freestyle ideas I thought of, and I'm sure it sucked.. but the whole experience was really awesome in my opinion. Will have to be repeated sometime. On Sunday I went over to Melissa's house for a study/watch movie session. It was really fun, although some of the Japanese people there found out I speak some Japanese (I've been trying to sort of keep it a secret~~!) but it was fun stretching my language ability and talking informal "cool" Japanese with the young dudes. Although I'm such my Japanese sounded dorky and very uncool. ^^*; but after that we watched WATERBOYS a Japanese movie about a group of high school boys who learn to synchronize swim... its a really crazy weird funny movie....! (check it out if you get the chance)... but while I was there I drank too much cafinee and that night (last night) I didnt fall asleep until after 7:00 in the morning!!! This morning I woke up at 9:30... I'm so tired right now. My head is thundering... but I'll be ok. If you look into the eye of the storm you forget the force of the external wind. Yeah, take that to the street and skate on it.

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.