Tuesday, March 25, 2003


Bad news for photo haters!


For those of you not liking all the darn photos spread all over my internet diary, I have bad news! I now have got myself a super cheap little toy:

I got myself a digital camera for about $15 dollers, and don't get me wrong.. the quality is horrible the size of the images is so small and it has no flash. (Like my shirt above? I do too, I got it at the used store today! yay!) But anyway it will work good to capture a few blogging diary moments?!?


Young-min took this picture of himself. Right now he's staying in my small room because his dorm wont let him stay because he graduated. Soon he's going to go to Europe, which is really cool. With my futon bed, and a second futon bed on the floor for him, I have almost no floor space in my tiny room! But its ok...~! ^^
Look forward to lots more photo moments. Vote: is this cool or what?! SAMPAI JUMPA!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.