Friday, March 21, 2003

Yay!



Pictures from when Hye Jin came!

It was so cool when Hye Jin came. (Click the picture above for a bigger version, so you can see Hye Yeon's (on the right) simple undecorated living room!! I think she should add decorations!! Click here to see a picture of me and Hye Jin hanging out in my silly room....Anyway, I didn't get to see a lot of her when she was here... but it was really fun hanging out with her while she was up visiting! ^^

Yesterday, Young Min invited me to a party at his house.. .. it was fun, a lot of drunk silly people. By the time I came home I was spinning inside my head! hehehe ^^;; Me and him were going to go on a roadtrip this weekend, but we had a few mixups and we are changing our plans! Maybe next next weekend?? Hmm.. anyway, thats all I have to say for now! uh-huh. Word to the people. SAMPAI JUMPA!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.