Thursday, March 13, 2003

Hye Jin came to visit!
This last weekend was really cool because Hye Jin Shin came up to visit Bellingham... we took a few pictures, but she hasn't sent them to me yet so I'll have to upload those later. Brendon and Maralise gave me and Hye Yeon (one of the Korean students going to school here) a ride to the seattle airport to meet hye jin. Brendon asked me what she looked like while we were waiting, and I was in the middle of describing her when she walked up! She's changed, longer hair and lost a little weight it seemed like. But its been almost 7 months, so people change. We rode back, and in the car I interviewed Hye Jin with Brendon's MD recorder (he said I could use it). It was late when we got back to Bellingham, so I let them go to sleep with plans to hang out Saturday night.
Saturday day I hung out with Nicky. It was fun seeing him, he seems to be doing well. (Right now he is making a 10 second movie, called "duel"... click here and rank the movie "duel" a high vote! 10 or something... if you don't see the movie "duel" keep clicking the view link because its sometimes random.) I came home at night, but Hye Yeon and Hye Jin weren't able to come home until real late so we didn't hang out.
On sunday, I went to my radio show and played the Hye Jin MD interview. It was so fun, it was like having her in the studio... even a few people called to ask who was in the studio.... !! In the early evening, Nakayama invited me to pizza & movie with her room mate, and that was really fun... after that I came home and waited for Hye Yeon or Hye Jin to call. And this time Hye Jin really did come over to hang out! (Hye Yeon didn't, said she was busy studying).... it was fun hanging out with Hye Jin, we started to watch a korean movie, although I distracted her with some of my pictures and stuff. But anyway that was that weekend. Pictures soon!

I don't like really being so politcal, but this "war" stuff is really sad. Why do people want to kill each other?

Also, on Tuesday or something I saw a really racist cartoon and that pissed me off. Why is the world so mean sometimes? ohh.. and in good news:

I'm graduating in spring!?


if all goes as it seems to be going I'll be graduating university finally, after 5 long years, with an offical "nothing" degree. Yes, its offically a degree for people who have no specific field of study... its a nothing degree... but oh well. I'll be done finally! yay! Well, I'm going to home to study or something. DAAG!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.