Monday, March 31, 2003

Married Man: Nicky!


Nicky is married!
Click picture for a huge version!

Oh my god! Another "first" event in my little life. The first time one of my good friends has got married. Nicky is now a married man! Whooo! Congradulations guys! (In the above picture Nicky (far right) with his new wife and his wife's daughter.) It was a very beautiful wedding... They had it in their house, in the living room which had been decorated with candles and whte paper streamers. They exchanged vows infront of the preist, kissed, and then took a million photos! (Although I think I'm the FIRST person to post a picture online?!?! Even before Nicky?? Wow! cool.) And then we all enjoyed the potluck food.. there was so much!! I ate more than two plates of lazania (spelling?) and noodles, and ham and etc etc. Yummy! It was a cool wedding. ^^ More pictures later...~

This weekend my computer died!!! It is is so sad, I really am frustrated!! Then how did I use my digital camera to take the above picture?? Polly was really nice and let me use her computer to download the picture...yay! (I hang out with her after the wedding, and watched a silly hong kong movie... it was crazy! someone got poked wth a stick in the butt cheek and blood came out, I was shocked! and it was a comedy! hehehe) oh! And also this weekend Carrie was up from California, visiting and helping her sister move into Bellingham. She stopped by my place and we went out to lunch. Didn't see her a lot, but it was fun to say hello! Anyway, I'm going to go for now. More thoughts later of course. Peace to the world. ... DAAG!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.