Wednesday, March 05, 2003

I'm a silly silly person.



Anyway, life is rolling around. I'm going to go talk to the Dean tomorrow about graduating, I want to graduate!!

And now, ladies and man-like beasts, drum roll please! Vicky is the latest one to join the blog-army, and she's got a freaky cool blog now too! Yay! I added a link to it up to the left, under outside links... or you could just click here... her background is my favorate color, rainbow! ... well, it cycles through the colors...~! (I didn't ask, so if she wants me not to link to her blog, I'll take the link away!!)

My friend Mio is silly. She sent me a post card that I got yesterday... all it said on the back, in big letters, was "Whats up?" ...thats all. I actually thought it was kinda funny..~! Do you all (who am I kidding? No one reads this!) see the comment box below my entries that Nicky made me make? Use it! ^^ DAAG!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.