Thursday, March 27, 2003

I've been having a lot of fun with that cheap digital camera of mine. yah!



I hung out with Nicky, helping him work on his project... I took this picture of me and him walking to the post office. I think its a good picture...



I was walking to the store today and I saw that Bellingham now has Sakura blooming! Its really pretty and it was a wonderful day today. The clouds were soft, the air was nice, I loved it.



And now for a deeper topic...
Warning, if you think things are gross easy, skip this section:
I was thinking about today (why?) that until I was about 15 (younger or maybe older?) my body always took turns going to the bathroom. First the shit, then the pee. (or sometimes, less often, visa versa) The first thought that came to my mind was... why did it take turns? And the next thought was that now, it dosen't. Most of the time my body pees and shits at roughly the same time. It saves time this way I guess, was there any other reason for this body pattern change? Its really interesting to me. What about other people? what do they do? I don't have any idea... and while I'm talking about things I took for granted about my body but didnt really think about much.... pillows! I used to think everyone liked cold pillows. I always wanted to have a cold pillow under my head, so much so that when my pillow gets hot from my head I sometimes turn this over. I totally thought this was normal until I said something to one friend who said "huh?? your crazy! warm pillows is what everyone wants!" is this true? Am I different? or is it just personal preference? I have no idea...

Nicky is getting married on Saturday this week. I'm so happy for them, but its still amazing to me. My friend Nicky will be a married man soon.

SAYA MUAL??? SAYA TIDAK MAU MENINGGAL! LUCU INI... DAAG!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.