Friday, July 11, 2003

a monster is born...! (maybe)



monsterDansen wears a suit, joining the 10 weirdest things in the world. Heh heh. I had my job interview at NOVA today so I wore those kinda cheap clothes taro helped me find (notice I wasnt able to buy fancy shoes though!)... the interview itself was hopeful. I really want to start teaching, and so I hope they will call me and say I'm hired ("we'll call you sometime before next thursday to let you know" they said). The interview was kind of fun, a woman with a british accent (?) asked me questions that I was supposed to answer with short replies. Things like, "if your friends descriped you in one word what would it be?" (and for you silly people in the audience, no, I didn't say 'insane'---!) and things like "who irretates you?" (I said 'basically no one...') and "in what way are you creative?" .. .anyway, I hope I get the job. But thats all for now, cus thats all I feel like writing... because I'm kinda tired and I just feel like sleeping or sitting on the floor or watching tv or reading this book 'a novel with no name' or something (WOW! I dont feel like using the computer tonight??) anyway.... until later.. DAAG!

UPDATE: I got tired of my old stupid comments system disapearing randomly, so I decided to go with a more solid (?) comment system. Its less fancy, but it works... so you can keep adding general comments about the page to the upper left or add SPECIFIC entries right here. .... In other news, I just got done watching a round of Japanese comedy TV. "BAKSHYO ON AIR BATTLE" which sounds a lot more gruesome than it really was. Its this comedy show where comedians perform infront of a live audience and at the end each member of the audience presses a button saying if they like them or not. The comedians who get the most votes get shown on TV (kinda like the show on American TV these days 'last comic standing' except for this isn't some silly reality TV drama... its just comedy).. the key word here is performance... a lot of mainstream Japanese comedy is performance based. No subtile comedy textures here, we're talking Jim Carry kinda stuff... running all over the place, talking about finding yourself on the internet and then falling over backwards for god knows whatever reason. I was laughing so hard sometimes (when I could understand the Japanese that is!) ... but anyway, enough from this corner. Alright you comment bunnies, I have comment boxes for EACH post now... comment like there is no tomorrow... or uhmm.. comment like there is a comet comiting to coming closer to covering clueless campers in canada_!!?!_!? uhm.. SAMPAI JUMPA LAGI! ^^ hehe INI HIDUP LUCU!

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.