Friday, July 18, 2003

You got the job! wait, never mind...

So I called NOVA and they told me that they were wanting to hire me and he was wanting to know if I was interested, and I said sure yes, and he said 'ok, so why don't you come by the office tomorrow for a more details.....wait, oh one of your references didn't get back to us yet... uhm, yeah, sorry about that, I guess I'll call you sometime next week then ok?' and that was that. I had a job, and then it still wasn't mine. I want to start teaching, I want to share with students, but I have to still wait. wait, wait, and wait.

OK, so in Japan they have small police stations everywhere called koban... (ignore that if you know that) and I recently figured out that they have these signs on the side of each building with the accidental trafic fetalities totals listed daily (for the day before):
totals
It often hovers from 0 to 3, in fact I've never seen it over 3 yet. Interesting for a city of about 23 million...!

And over there is a picture of the outside of a shopping center in Ebisu, I took the picture with my keitai phone.

The weird string thing in the picture is some sort of art thing.... the huge arch stretched out over a courtyard, it looked really cool, gazing up at the windowed panels, it felt like a spaceship's roof or something. hee haw! ... I am really wanting to start teaching soon, I hope something works out. I'll be ok though, whatever happens will happen! until next time comrades, SAMPAI JUMPA!!

..look.

..inside.

..your mind.

(please give your thoughts in the link next to this...!!)

0 comments:

 
All original content CC 2002-2012 BY NC SA - first design from dilarangmelarang altered by neonvirus and thunderbunny.